Jason's Puppet Skit Archive
All the skits available below were written by me (Jason Justice) and are here free for you to read, print, share, and/or perform. Check out the popular 10-part Galatians 5 "Fruit of the Spirit" skit series which begins with "Love" and finishes up with a review of the series!
These skit scripts are all free and available for your use in Children's ministry. I wrote them all and am offering them here for your use if they can be of any use to you. If they aren't exactly on-target for your needs, feel free to change them. If you have any questions about the scripts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fruit of the Spirit
- Fruits of the Spirit: Love
- Fruits of the Spirit: Joy
- Fruits of the Spirit: Peace
- Fruits of the Spirit: Patience
- Fruits of the Spirit: Kindness (the Good Samaritan)
- Fruits of the Spirit: Goodness
- Fruits of the Spirit: Faithfulness
- Fruits of the Spirit: Gentleness
- Fruits of the Spirit: Self-Control
- Fruits of the Spirit: Review
Heroes of the Bible
- A Nice Bowl of Soup (Jacob & Esau)
- Joseph and His Brothers
- Moses' Helping Hands
- Samuel is Called
- David and Goliath
- King Jehoshaphat: God protects His people!
- Elijah and the Prophets of Baal
- Elisha and the Widow
- Noah's Passengers
Duke's Hero Cards (Review of the Series)
- Peer Pressure
- Matilda the Goldfish (Dealing with Sadness)
- When I Grow Up
- Always Changes
- Friends and Football
- Seven (7) Little Christians: This skit is about the 7 churches mentioned in the Book of Revelation. Each of them is personified by a character who is practicing Christianity after the fashion of their namesake church. The link is the HTML version but there's also a PDF version.
- New Year's Resolution
- (Christmas) The Perfect Gift
- Thanksgiving Rocks!
- The Palm Sunday Parade
- Easter Is Not About Bunnies
- Robbie Learns to Share (Halloween)
The Life and Ministry of Jesus
The Disciples 4-part series
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: You have some great skits here! Do you have any more you're not sharing?
- A: Nope. Unfortunately, everything I've written is here. I haven't written anything new since 2010 but I have to say that I've been getting a lot of requests to write more. I appreciate those, so keep sending them and who knows what may happen?